Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Background

As I´ve written in my last post, I am trying to do some passing background buildings. This update is only here to show how these will look. If you click on the pictures, you´ll see them in a more finished state.




I think there  is no need to add more detail, because it will be moving. Nobody will notice if the windows are not perfectly shaped or something like that. At least I hope nobody will.

I´m also thinking of adding colours, because like this, it might be a little confusing when the three pictures are combined into one. I have also drawn a few frames of the bird, because the flying sequence was too short.

Now, I can make some risky estimations based on the stuff I have processed in the computer to a more final stage. I think the final video will have around 8 seconds. That sounds very short, but just to put it in context, in the beginning, I was planning for 3 seconds, so there will be almost 200% more stuff :D. And I think it should be finished in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment